Early May Bank Holiday – everything you need to know about our Orchard Street Food & Craft market!
30 Apr 2018
- This month’s Orchard Street Food & Craft market has been extended to three days to celebrate the early May bank holiday.
- There’s much more than food & drink to enjoy – discover arts, crafts, handcrafted jewellery, homewares, garden goods and more.
- Keep a look out for our eclectic range of busking acts performing throughout the weekend.
- We’ve got our eyes on:
Amazing olives, Turkish delights and baklava from La Aceituna
Artisan men’s t-shirts hand finished to order from Fly and Thimble
Traditional Welsh cakes to die for from Steffan Jones
Cocktails from the Cotswolds from proud producers of Outstanding Natural Spirits, The Cotswold Distilling Cocktail Company
- Click here for a full list of stallholders for the weekend J
- Stallholders will be trading on Orchard Street on Saturday 5th (10am-6pm), Sunday 6th (10am- 5pm) and Monday 7th May (10am-6pm).
- Bring the kids, four-legged friends, friends and family for a day out on the Quays with a difference. Please note, dogs are permitted in the docks area but not in the shopping centre itself.