Peel Lifestyle Outlets, formally Peel Outlets
Peel Lifestyle Outlets, formally Peel Outlets is the owner-operator of Gloucester Quays and Lowry Outlet, with a view to further expansion, creating a unique portfolio of urban outlets long-term.
Currently, the two sites attract a substantial combined footfall of 9.5 million visitors.
Peel Lifestyle Outlets positions its centres on key waterfront locations alongside local attractions, benefitting from immediate secondary footfall. The centres are larger than traditional outlet schemes and, in addition to retail, are heavily weighted towards leisure, catering and entertainment. All of which combine to drive maximum footfall to the very unique destinations.
The Peel Group is a family-owned concern and we retain family values. With a diverse portfolio, our vision is to create sustainable environments where people and businesses can flourish. From a retail perspective, The Peel Group is a major shareholder of Intu Shopping Centres – owners and operators of 15 leading shopping and leisure destinations. It also owns retail parks and Peel Outlets.
Webiste - www.peel.co.uk or www.lifestyleoutlets.co.uk
The Peel Group by Numbers:
The Peel Group Registered Address
- 2 outlet shopping centres
- 12 retail parks
- 8 major hotels
- 3 airports in Northern England some 7 million passengers
- MediaCityUK Manchester – creative, media and digital hub and TV studios for BBC and ITV
- 11 million sq ft of commercial space
- 13 business parks
- EventCity – The biggest event venue outside of London at 28,000 sq ft
- A development pipeline of 50 million sq ft of commercial space
Peel Dome, Intu Trafford Centre, TRAFFORDCITY, Manchester, M17 8PL