- One of the largest and longest established Antiques Centres in the UK
- Three floors of shops and cabinets containing 100 dealers.
- Parking available at Gloucester Quays multi-storey car park.
- Located in the heart of the historic Gloucester Docks, adjacent to Gloucester Quays Designer outlet centre.
- Open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day)
Welcome to an ever-changing treasure trove of antiques, collectables and curios at Gloucester Quays Antiques Centre.
It’s an Aladdin's cave of amazing finds for antique collectors and interior designers alike, all delightfully housed in a thoughtfully restored historic building within the Gloucester Quays Outlets.
Enjoy exploring its three spacious floors of shops and cabinets containing 100 dealers, and take time out to relax in our inviting café, the Teacups Café.
Items for sale at the Centre include: period and 20th
century furniture, fine art ceramics, glassware, gold, silver and antique jewellery, vintage clothing, cards, stamps, toys, quality antique clocks and watches and much much more.
At Gloucester Quays Antiques Centre there is something for everyone. Ther is a new website coming soon where items are added daily and we ship worldwide and can help with all aspects of delivery.
For more info about the Gloucester Quays Antiques Fair on the 26th and 27th April click here.