omers journey by offering an exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensure the customer comes first.
Passionate about the brand and living our values.
Part Time Store Supervisor
30 hours per week.
This is a permanent role, 30 hours per week, working as required by the staff rota of a 7-day working week (Sunday to Saturday). The role will includw weekend and Bank Holiday working. Applicants must be flexible in their availability to work in order to provide cover for holidays, absence, sickness and special events.
Overall Job Purpose:
Role Requirements (not limited to):
- To assist the Store Manager in driving store key performance indicators by driving sales and maintaining store standards, supervising the store team, and ensuring Denby company instruction and policy is implemented.
- To deputise for the Store Manager during days off, holidays and sickness, and also act both professionally and as an ambassador for Denby at all times.
- To assist with and perform general store duties such as (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, processing of sales, pricing and merchandising.
- To also provide a high level of customer service at all times to set criteria, and also to act both professionally and as an ambassador for Denby at all times.
- Give a friendly smile and greeting to all customers ensuring they demonstrate a 'customer first' mentality at all times
- Keeps up to date with product knowledge advising customers at every opportunity
- To ensure sales are processed in an accurate and professional manner
- To ensure store housekeeping and merchandising standards as set out by the Area Manager are maintained and actioned as instructed by the Store Manager
- To ensure stock deliveries are checked correctly, accurately, and in line with the Retail Operations Manual
- To be fully involved in, and have an appreciation of, store back office functions
- To ensure working processes are done in a safe and legal manner as instructed in the Retail Operations Manual
- To have an appreciation and understanding of stock loss and margin protection in store by ensuring product is priced and sold in a correct manner, administration processes are carried out correctly, customer theft/damages are avoided, products sold at the correct price using the correct product codes, and any additional discount reductions are authorised by the Area Manager
- To be aware of the sensitivity of certain information and ensure confidentiality in line with the company policy and contractual terms and conditions
If you're interested in working for Denby as a Supervisor, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and why you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please state in the subject line which position and location you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th April 2021.
Note: We are unable to respond to all applicants. If we have not contacted you by Friday, 15th May 2021, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Over 18s only.
- Part time.
- £9.50 p/h.
- Need to be fully flexible.
- To apply please bring your CV to the store.
6-month Paternity Cover
30 Hours per week
24 Hours per week
Permanent – Must be flexible
Please send your CV to email@example.com
10 Hour Sales Associate
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV in store.
12 Hour Sales Associate
The store is looking for an immediate start.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com, or drop your CV in store.
THE CAR WASH CO
Car Wash Technician:
The main objective for the Car Wash Technician, under the direction of the Car Wash Manager, will be to assist with the day-to-day car wash operation of Three Counties Car Wash Limited, ensuring the safe supervision of vehicles and the public and within approved guidelines. To assist all staff in delivering a high quality, customer orientated service with profit.
Various opportunities available. Shift options include:
- 10.00am to 4.00pm, 11.00am to 2.00pm & 9.00am to 5.00pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To clean and detail vehicles to the highest standard following all processes and procedures accurately and efficiently.
· To assist the management in the delivery of a high-quality customer service, profitably.
· The opening of the facility and preparation of the car wash.
· Opening and closing the facility safely and securely
· To effectively and promptly respond to all customers needs.
· To be pro-active in dealing and speaking to customers ensuring them of a professional service at all times.
· To ensure the Health & Safety procedures are followed according to national guidelines and company policy.
· To carry out any cleaning & maintenance duties that are appropriate.
· To actively promote, market, and retain custom to the facility.
· Ensure effective communications and development within facilities is achieved.
To be responsible for following the Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plans.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org