Temporary Sales Associate
8 hours per week
To apply please take your CV into the store.
THE NORTH FACE
Part Time Sales Associates
8 & 10-hour fixed term contracts
Please apply online at www.vfc.com/careers
· Full time position
· 35 hours, 5 out of 7 days
· Must be fully flexible
· Weekends included
Please apply in store with CV.
· Must hold SIA licence
· CCTV preferable
· Experience is an advantage
To apply, please bring CV and cover letter to Customer Services Desk or email to firstname.lastname@example.orgLIFESTYLE OUTLETS
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – MATERNITY COVER, FIXED TERM 6 MONTHS
£9.30 PER HOUR
5 DAYS OVER 7, SHIFTS CAN RANGE FROM 08.30AM – 8.00PM
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Administration Assistant to join our very friendly team here at Gloucester Quays on a fixed term basis, 6 months.
The role will support the management team in an administrative role to include: answer & direct phone calls appropriately, respond to customer enquiries, attend to visitors and supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for customer focus, 1st class communication and listening skills & excellent attention to detail.
Here at Lifestyles Outlets we strive to exceed customer expectations and offer the best experience in outlet shopping. We adopt a personal approach in our service, ensuring that our customers feel welcomed, valued and delighted on every visit.
The sucsessfull candidate will provide proactive, professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to all external and internal customers of the centre, ensuring relevant information is given and all queries are followed through to the customer’s satisfaction to enhance the customer experience.
Day to day you will:
· Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages to the correct area.
· Meet & Greet all clients and customers to the company, provide general information, offering refreshments and contacting relevant colleague to advise their visitor has arrived. Deal with queries from the public and customers.
· Handle post and deliveries to the office, organising special/recorded delivery where necessary and ensuring all mail is posted the same day.
· Assist with the booking of coach parties to the centre ensuring all information is gathered, sending confirmation letters, booking “meet and greet” service and ensuring the manager is supplied with the necessary pamphlets/vouchers.
· Assist Management Team with the weekly collation of sales figures, checking figures provided by tenants are correct and ensuring spreadsheet is completed accurately.
· Provide tenants with an efficient administration service, including photocopying, laminating, printing, faxing and graphics for window displays, ensuring monies are collected and put into petty cash tin and receipts issued.
· Take bookings and maintain diary for the hire of the Conference Room, advising customers of the charges, ensuring accounts department are advised of booking, ensuring invoice issued and monies received.
· Order of taxis and couriers as and when required.
· Keep reception area office tidy and maintain a professional approach at all times.
· Coverage of the Customer Services desk across seasonal period and events when required including breaks, holidays and sickness.
· Collate information from management team and tenants to design and create the Gloucester Quays newsletter on a weekly basis and distributing weekly to all members of staff, tenants and other individuals as required.
· Record all reconcile all customer service takings, ensuring tills and balance sheets match.
· Timely update Tenant Information via Contacts list ensuring that this is accurate and current and update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers.
· Fulfilling all customer hire requests, such as Turbo Tots and Mobility Scooters. and making sure paperwork is completed and daily checks are carried on ensuring they are all in working order
· Promote accessible parking scheme, ensuring all customers are contacted within an agreed timeframe and accounts are processed in a timely fashion
· Other duties as required by the Centre Manager and Management Team.
· Customer Focus
· Communication and Listening
· Handling Multiple Priorities
· Flexible and Adaptable
· Attention to Detail
· GCSE standard or equivalent
· IT skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Able to work in a busy environment and work under pressure
· Willingness to learn
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
Our belief is that people should be rewarded for hard work, so we offer a competitive salary, we are a proud Living Wage Accredited business, a fantastic benefits package to all our team. From Discretionary Bonus Scheme, 33 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata’d if part time), a great pension plan, a cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan, festive bonus and many more! We look after each other, we care, and we look after your health and wellbeing as a member of our family.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for this role will be Monday 29th December 2020, due to the high number of applications we are currently receiving we may close this role earlier than the above date. For further details, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note – if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of application – please presume you have been unsuccessful.